The Aerosmith frontman now has his own Hohner harmonica.
The Hohner Artist Series Steven Tyler Harmonica was designed by the Aerosmith lead man and built by Hohner’s master craftsmen. The Steven Tyler harmonica is a thing of beauty both in sight and sound. This harp has black covers (as requested by Tyler) that are laser engraved with his signature. Steven’s Artist Series Hohner harmonica is equipped with plated brass reed plates and a plastic comb.
The Steven Tyler Hohner harp ships in its own presentation box with a photograph of Tyler on the cover. Hohner imprints its black molded carrying case with a custom “ST” logo designed by Steven Tyler himself.
Steven’s Hohner Artist Series Harmonica is in the key of “A.”
- Meisterklasse-level Reed plates: Brass; 1.05 mm; chrome-plated
- Key of “A”
- Black covers engraved with Steven Tyler autograph
- Plastic comb
- 20 reeds
- Presentation box has picture of artist inside box
- Plush leopard molded bottom for holding harp and black molded carrying case
- Artistic ST design on both box top and carrying case top